Choosing the right staffing agency is critical for achieving results with your job search.
Apply now with Medical Staffing Resources, and let our team of experienced recruiters guide you through the maze of the application process.
As an applicant with our organization you can expect our team of recruiters to demonstrate a positive attitude, strong work ethic and a sense of urgency.
Here are some of the benefits you may receive from our service:
• Free service for job seekers
• Immediate access to MSR’s available job openings
• Interview preparation with valuable information about the culture of the employer
• Marketing of your resume to our established client base for unadvertised positions
• Career counseling and assessment tools to help you find the right fit
• Resume review and critique
What we look for in our candidates:
• Minimum of 2 years recent working experience in the medical or dental field
• Strong oral & written communication skills
• Professional and enthusiastic
• Able to work flexible hours
• Available to work temporary assignments or long term contracts
• Eager to travel
• The ability to accept temp to hire employment
• Ready to relocate
• Clear background check and drug free
• Excellent work references
Apply now to join our pool of professionals!
Medical Staffing Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
MSR is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. MSR will recruit, hire, train and promote employees based upon experience, ability and achievement, with no regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap or any other factor not related to work performance.
If you are a Medical or Dental professional seeking a position please view our featured jobs for our current openings.
If a current opening does not match your skills, please refer our resources for additional information.